eroaster Joliet nonsense

Does anyone here use eroaster to burn CD's? I used to use it extensively
back on Red Hat 7.x. Now when I use woody's version, and try to burn
files from the network (just like always), I get this seemingly never
ending "Joliet: Preserving name extensions" or some crap scrolling by
for EVER going through every name of a file like:

filename.dat
ilename.dat
lename.dat

Has anyone seen this? I only have a couple hundred meg to burn, and I
killed it after waiting like 10 minutes.

Sigh. I thought "stable" was supposed to avoid this sort of nonsense.

Thanks,
dk