updates to unstable

I have testing pinned at 990 and unstable at 90 and recently installed
python and all its related programs from unstable. On a daily basis I
update the packages file and run 'apt-get -s upgrade' to see what new
updates are available. Will this tell me about newer versions of
programs from unstable that I have installed or do I somehow need to
manually check?

--
"The authority of government ... to be strictly just, it must
have the sanction and consent of the governed. It can have no