Xwindows/KDE suddenly very slow in booting

Yo,

I got my i810 okay in Xwindows, everything went perfect and fast enough but
now suddenly when i start KDE (startx) it goes very slow
Initializing system services takes long - then a grey screen with the mouse
pointer and then you have to wait some minutes before you see the desktop.
>From here everything goes fast again.
How is this possible ? Where can i find the problem ?
I don't see anything special in the Xffree.... Log

Regards,

           --Tronstr@xsomic--