a couple of minor issues

A couple of quick questions.

On the aptsetup. I notice US, and non-US sites, for unstable. Is it a
better choice to pick a site outside of the United States or not? Some
of our laws are weird.

I'm running Windowmaker.
When running as my normal account, I've attempted to start start
asclock by;

asclock -d

which makes it dockable, if I could move it. I cant'. The problem is;

sh: /dev/console: Permission denied

any ideas as to what causes this, and how to fix it?

Thanks.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: