Re: gmc like program

-- D. <youto_22554@yahoo.com> wrote
(on Thursday, 24 April 2003, 10:36 AM -0700):
>   I just did a apt-get dist-upgrade on my testing
> system and it removed my gmc program.  I tried to do a
> apt-get install gmc and this is the error I get.
> mc-common (=4.45.42-11.patato.5) but 4.5.55-1.2 is to
> be installed.  It appears that they updated mc-common,
> but forgot to link the update back to gmc, wild guess.
>
>   Is there another program like gmc that I can load?
> Thanks

Nautilus and konqueror come to mind, but they're both a bit resource
hungry. ROX-Filer is nice, but doesn't have the tree view. (I actually
use rox for most of my graphical filing needs; I don't really miss the
tree view.)

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net