Re: How to connect UBS Camera

Hmmm, sorry for that:

This is the latest version that should be used, renamed a gPhoto. But not
sure now that it will work for u.
See in http://gphoto.sourceforge.net/proj/libgphoto2/support.php

For a complete liste of supported cam. go to
http://www.teaser.fr/~hfiguiere/linux/digicam.html

Apparently with your ouput, the USB device is recognised correclty and the
FAT filesystem over a SCSI emultation.
But I don't know about this "Boot sector" problem ... ?

Any idea?
Didier.
_______________________
Didier Dubois
dotBase solutions informatiques SA
25, route des Acacias
CH - 1227 Genève

Tel. +41 22 301 07 07
Fax. +41 22 301 07 08

                      Tomoo Nomura
                      <nomurat@tmo.co.j        To:       debian-user@lists.debian.org
                      p>                       cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: How to connect UBS Camera
                      04/23/2003 11:41
                      AM

Gtkam can't probe venderID=0x04c8, ProductID=0x0723.

I need the information how to solved the problem,

usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout

Tomoo

>Just try gtkam package... It worked pretty well for me.
>
>Didier.
>_______________________
>Didier Dubois
>dotBase solutions informatiques SA