Re: Where can I find the archives of the list?

from Didier Caamano:
>  how to access the archives of the list...

I have used Google Groups to search muc.lists.debian.user.  When I tried the
search function in lists.debian.org I ran into difficulties when I tried to
search back beyond the most recent quarter.  For some reason I had to click
the "back" button on the browser (Konqueror) twice to exit the search page,
then link back to the search page and re-enter the search criteria.  If I
didn't do this the search consistently came up with no results.  This
happened only when I wanted to change the quarter being searched.

Peter Christensen