Re: Authenticate when SSL is activeted only?

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 06:56, axacheng wrote:
> Hello there,
>
>     I wonder if I can authenticate my users only when they connect via https
>     instead of http. For example, the .htaccess file is defined like
>     this :

I don't think a .htaccess file is going to do what you need. What would
definitely work is to set up your https and http access methods as two
different VirtualHosts and put the authentication stuff only in the
https virtual host in your httpd.conf.

-Mark