KDE applications and webbrowsers

Hi,

How can I change the default http browser for KDE applications ? I found
the 'file associations' setting, but that does not seem to work.

I am using ion-devel, with dillo, lynx or galeon as my webbrowser, and I
want to use knode as my newsreader, but it keeps opening konqueror for
any hyperlink I click on. It also seems to use a different copy/paste
buffer than the rest of the world (If I right-click on an url in galeon
or dillo, I can copy the url and middle-click somewhere to paste it.
This does not work with knode), so I can't just copy/paste the url as a
workaround.

Any help would be appreciated.

Frank