Re: Urgente - 6 tarjetas de Red

From: Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Urgente - 6 tarjetas de Red
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:04:18 +0100

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 08:53:44AM -0600, Didier Caamano wrote:
> I agree with you that anybody should learn or know at least how to
> communicate in the official language of a region before moving there.
> However; he never use improper spanish, and under any sircunstance he
> tried to mix both languages in order to create that sentece; the
> sentence was in perfect spanish. Besides, why are you assumiong that
> this person live in the United States? He could perfectly live in any
> latin-american country and just join the list because he is new to
> debian or just because he wants to participate and share with this
> list.

I guess when you live in the US you automatically assume everybody else
does too ... </troll>

I don't live in the US and I don't want to either, perhaps the one to whom I replied does live in the US; however, I do agree with you to think that people that live in the US automatically asume that everybody lives there, but it is a guess, as you well said it.

Have a nice day everyone,
Didier.

"Nothing would please me more than being able to hire ten programmers and deluge the hoby market with good software"...Bill Gates 1976...We're still waiting