Re: xcdroast coasters

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 09:42:43PM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:
> This is the best I've been able to get out of Xcdroast now for a year.
> I have a RICOH 7040A CD-RW.

Someone posted a similar problem a few months ago... (searches) oh, it
was you! (26 Jan, "CD-ROM") I still think it's a case of CORDS (Crappy
Old Ricoh Drive Syndrome) - thought you were going to replace it?

> What's this about the FIFO buffer being full?

As nate said, it's supposed to be full. It's if it's empty that you
start getting coasters.

Pigeon