Re: ps2pdf - Bullets Can't Be Printed

The problem is that the bullets used in that file can't be printed. Apparently the problem is ps2pdf as the bullets are displayed properly in ps file.
Anyone has clue to that problem?

I've had similar problems (stuff in ps format disappears in pdf). I believe this happens when converting ps files with overlapping objects. In my example, music from rosegarden4 prints the lines and the notes correctly, but when converting to pdf either one disappears when on top of each other. OTOH, I too use oowriter and have files with backgrounds and text (but not bullets) on top of it. These have worked well, except for a loss of quality after the conversion. That's a clue, but not verified in any way. I just leave my music as ps for printing instead.

hth,

/johan

--
Johan Ehnberg