Re: getting message: "File size limit exceeded"

Thus spake Caleb Walker:
> I am now trying to create iso with jigdo and when a file reaches 98MB it gives
> me the message "File size limit exceeded".  I know this has nothing to do
> with jigdo because when creating wav files from cassette tapes I was getting
> this same message.  Has anyone seen this yet?  Thanks in advance.

Check to see if you've got an imposed file size ulimit:
ulimit -f

If it doesn't come back saying 'unlimited', then you're quite possibly
running into that, and will need to raise your limit (or make it
unlimited).  As far as I know however, the default is for unlimited, so
you might try checking any startup scripts / shell profiles for calls to
ulimit.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

It is the spirit and not the form of law that keeps justice alive. -
Earl Warren