aaxine and slang

Hi group,

I was just trying to show someone a mpeg of two colliding galaxies by
ssh-ing into my server. I run aaxine and I get an X window in which the
movie is displayed. It works nice, but I'd like to show this to someone
else who has a windows machine. So, I tried aaxine -driver slang and
nothing happens. Unsetting the DISPLAY variable gets me the same: it
initialises and uses up a _lot_ of CPU without showing anything. On my
server, I'm running stable. Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,

David