access like form builder?

Hi all,
I'm working on transferring a large company from Microsoft access,
Foxpro & SQL
server to MySQL, the problem is that the database admin there knows
nothing about SQL "HuH!", and is very familiar with the
acce$$ form builder. I was wondering if there is something similar
available ? I think i can try and code something, but my study is eating
most of my time now.
I'd be very happy if anyone can suggest me a starting point, even if
it'll need customization.

Best regards,

--
-- Katoob Main Developer