Re: Hi and attachment question

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 00:35, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm migrating a couple of servers from RH 8 to Debian 3.0, and thought it
> would be a good idea to subscribe here.  One question though - why is it
> that some posts come through to me as text file attachments?  It's pretty
> annoying.

Outlook does not recognise messages signed with pgp and shows them as an
email with two attachments. Try switching to something like Mozilla
Mail.

I switched a little while ago and have not looked back since.

Regards,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com