Netinstall Problem

Can someone help me with a netinstall problem? I've downloaded an ISO
image of LordSutch.com's minimal netinstall cd. I burned a CDr with it,
and was able to bee successfully. I'm pretty darn sure that it detected
my NIC. The status light went on on my router, this suggests to me that
the interface is up. My only problem is when I go to fetch some
packages, it tells me that it is fetching
/dists/woody/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz I think. It then tells me that
the file is corrupt. Upon downloading Packages.gz and the MD5 sums for
the directory, it seems just fine on a working PC. Any help as to how
this can be resolved would be darn spiffy.

BTW, my mirror is ftp://ftp.usc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/debian