Eterm is broken

For a few weeks now, when I try to start Eterm, I get this error:

westk[@westek]:/home/westk> Eterm
Eterm: Warning: ASSERT failed in change_font() at /var/tmp/ljlane/tmp/eterm-0.9.2/src/font.c:470: etmfonts[font_idx] != NULL
Eterm:  Error:  Received terminal signal SIGSEGV (11)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to dump a stack trace....

This is on a box running Sid, freshly updated. I've got three or four other boxes running Sid also that don't have this problem.

I've tried as different users, with different wms; I've tried purging/reinstalling Eterm.

Any clue?

--
Kent