Problem with X security settings

I recently did a dist-upgrade from potato to woody on a workstation
where I work.  The default configuration for X security in Debian closes
port 6000 so that serving displays to remote applications doesn't work.

The users of this workstation are all up in arms about this because they
use this machine as an X-terminal running simulation and visualization
apps on our Beowuld cluster, and I cannot, for the life of me, find the
right config file to change X so to open up the port.

Can someone help me with this, please?

Charlie Wilkins <ninewands@earthlink.net>

--
Charlie Wilkins <ninewands@earthlink.net>