Re: Console question

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 04:25:57PM +0800, Tran Tuan Anh wrote:
> HI all:
>
> Just a concept question.
> When I startx from the first console F1,
> now can can switch to other console by Ctr+Alt+Fn
>
> But what if I switch to F1 again? What will happen?
> I seems to be that I never can get back the window system again..

On most systems you will get the Xwindows on Alt-F7.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is
      anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one
      of you sick? He should call the elders of the church
      to pray over him...The prayer of a righteous man is
      powerful and effective."         James 5:13,14,16