cd-burning with cdrdao and vorbis

I've been burning CDs on linux fine for the past several years, but only
recently started using cdrdao -- mainly due to getting a good, modern
burner (now if I could only find a good supply of 52x capable media! or
24x CD-RW!).

I also recently started using ogg vorbis for all new rips of my CDs.

So, here's the question: how do I burn a CD using cdrdao from a set of
ogg vorbis files?

Specifically, how do I generate the toc file from the vorbis files? And
how do I get the file output to standard audio cd format? (I've tried
'oggdec -R filename.ogg', but cdrecord didn't like it -- haven't tried
with cdrdao since I can't figure out the tocfile thing.)

Many thanks in advance!

(and a side note: is it just me, or is encoding to ogg vorbis a lot more
CPU and time intensive than encoding to mp3? I'm on a 366MHz machine
here, and I could encode mp3s usually around 1.7x actual playback speed
without getting a CPU load above 90%; ogg vorbis appears to encode only
at about realtime, and clocks consistently at 100% CPU load.)

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net