Re: no sessions with galeon-snapshot

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 13:59, Jens Grivolla wrote:

> Actually, the preferences menu is in general surprisingly simple and
> seems to provide far less options than was the case with earlier
> galeon versions.  E.g., I can't figure out how to not have images
> _and_ text in the toolbar.

Read a few flame wars on the galeon mailing list. A whole lot of stuff
was ripped out of galeon for the port to gnome 2, and a large percentage
of that will not come back at all. It looks like session management was
one of them, but I can't tell you if there are plans to bring it back or
not.

--
Dave Carrigan
Seattle, WA, USA