Re: Nvidia Nforce

In case you haven't compiled you're own kernel, you
could download the kernel headers, using
apt-get install kernel-headers-[your kernel]

I think when you use the kernel-source you'll have to
compile a new kernel - when you use the kernel headers
you can continue using the kernel you allready have.

I think you could have a look at
/usr/share/doc/nvidia-kernel-src/ and
/usr/share/doc/nvidia-glx-src you should have the
readme's there.

I'm sorry if I'm repeating the advise of someone else,
I didn't follow the subject from the start

Good luck !

Joris