recommended patches for 2.4.20

Hi all,
I recently compiled kernel 2.4.20
with all those patches floating around, I was wondering if any of them will be of any usefulness to me ?
"low latency, preemptible kernel, desktop optimization, ..........." ?
I'm mainly using my PC for: programming "C & perl+MySQL (CGI)", mp3s "mpg123 and rarely xmms"
net browsing -> phoenix
mail -> fetchmail/procmail/exim/sylpheed

on a cyrix 190 w 92 MB RAM ;)
I'm using pekwm+hpanel+some little dock apps i've developed!

Can anyone please give me some suggestions ?

--
-- Katoob Main Developer