Re: hotmail in email client

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 02:19:19PM +0100, charlie t wrote:
> is there a program in which you can use a hotmail account, as you
> can in Outlook Express?

zsh % apt-cache search hotmail
gotmail - Utility to download email from a Hotmail or MSN account
hotway - POP3 to Hotmail (HTTPmail) gateway
libroxen-imho - Web-based e-mail module for Roxen (using IMAP)

I did not use Outlook Express or any of the above programs, so I can
not compare them.  But if you can download your hotmail mail you can
use mutt or whatever other mail client you want to use to manage it.

Regards.
johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me
      from all my fears."       Psalm 34:4