Re: partitions created with partition magic.

Hi,

Lucky I didn't read the doc before attempting to install Debian using PM :) or
I woulda have had a tougher time resizing all my partitions to get Linux in
:)

I don't know if there are possibilities of problems (and I still haven't gone
thru the link, will do that in a while) however all I can cite is that I've
used PM to install Deb 2.2 and 3.0 on different machines without any problem.
However I'm sure if u don't have too much fancy resizing to do then parted of
Deb fdisk shouldn't be too tough to use.

Bye for now