Font anti-aliasing

Hi

I have been struggeling with my fonts on Debian Unstable. I am running
KDE 3.1 with nice AA fonts. I would like to have the same kind of
quality for the fonts used in Opera, Linpopup, Realplayer.
I have looked at gtk and searched google. Everywhere I find docs but non
of theme I seem to find the exact answers I'm looking for. Can somebody
please help me with this AA problem.

While I'm busy with Realplayer, where do I change motifs properties, or
how? Is there a utility available for this task?

Any help will be appreciated...
Regards
Tinus