Re: Multimedia Keyboard

Hello!

Is it possible to download more keyboard definition files from somewhere (.def files), because my keyboard isn't in hotkeys supported keyboard list.

Thanks.

Levai Daniel

Scott Henson wrote:
On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 04:00, LeVA wrote:

Hi!

Anybody knows, how can I setup a Genius Comfy KB-16M Wireless keyboard's multimedia keys? When I use
        Option          "XkbModel"              "geniuscomfy"
in the XF86Config, some keys, still don't work.

Look into hotkeyd and acme. Acme is the better of the two, but it is a gnome2 specific thing, while hotkeys works almost anywhere.