DHCPD3, BIND9 and configuring DDNS

Hi all,
I'm trying to set up bind9 and dhcpd3 to allow the dhcp server to perform dynamic updates on the dns zone when a client leases an address. My configuration so far looks like this:

named.conf:

zone "devbox.i-oss.local" {
        type master;
        notify no;
        file "/etc/bind/devbox.i-oss.local.dns";
        allow-update { 127.0.0.1; };
};

zone "0.0.10.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/0.0.10.dns";
};

dhcpd.conf:

subnet 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
        range 10.0.0.10 10.0.0.200;
        option routers 10.0.0.250;
        option domain-name-servers 10.0.0.1;
        option domain-name "devbox.i-oss.local";
        ddns-update-style interim;
        default-lease-time 259200;
        max-lease-time 604800;
        authoritative;
}

I'm not overly fussed about security, since I'm the only person that will have shell access to the machine.I can't find anything in the log files suggesting why this isn't working, so after a few hours of messing about with the configuration, I've decided to appeal to you guys for a little help.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Sherlock