How to access a file with RTSP protocol?

Hi there:

Many of the files in our university's server, have an address that
starts with "rtsp:\\" I investigated a bit, and it seems that RTSP is a
standard protocol for real time streaming, which is recognized by IETF.

Still, nither mozilla nor Konqueror aren't able to do anything with
these file. left clicikng on file, and right clicking on it and issuing
the "save link target as.." command simply do nothing.

How can I access these rtsp files? How can I doenload/listen to them?

Cheers
--
/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan