TV Card Needs PowerCycling Occassionally

I have an ATI Rage 128 PF/PRO AGP 4x 4MB All-in-Wonder TV/Video card.

For the most part it does fine, but every so often the picture on all
the channels and the video input will go snowy; it's almost like in the
old days on the manual tuner TVs, when you were trying to watch channel
11 but you were tuned to channel 10; you could sort of see and hear the
broadcast, but the signal's "broken up" pretty severely. This only
affects the TV card portion of the card; the regular computer display
video (X, console, etc) remains fine.

I've discovered that when this happens (once every few months), I can
shut down the machine to a power-off state, wait 10 seconds or so, then
bring it back up and everything's dandy. Just rebooting does not solve
the problem; I have to shut all the way down. (Interestingly enough, I
also have a cheapie Wal-Mart VCR that seems to have the same problem,
and solution unplug it for 10 or 20 seconds, and the picture recovers
from it's massive snowiness.)

Does anyone know of any utility that might accomplish the same resetting
effect as power-cycling the card, so that I don't have to shut down the box?

Thanks!

Kent