MPact2 X Video Driver?

I have an Mpact2 video card by Chromatic Research and I have it running
in Linux using the framebuffer device, but is there an accelerated
driver for this card?  I've not been able to find any info about this
card working in Linux other than with the FB device.  I'm running Debian
stable, and it almost seems like it's possible since the 2.4 kernel now
recognizes the card correctly (2.2 didn't know what it was).  Does
anyone have any info about this card and Linux?  TIA.

Rob
--
                                    |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O
r.rati@attbi.com            2002-03 |       L    I  N NN  U U   X
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       LLL  I  N  N  UUU  X X  O