RE: SBS4.5 with Samba PDC

Just to be clear, you know that you can only have one PDC per domain right?
Are you trying to replace the SBS server with Samba?  If so, what you are
suggesting "should" work to a degree though you may have issues on the
client side and potentially on the SBS side if you still need resources on
that machine.  However, of course, you will need to recreate your domain
accounts by hand.

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell