gnome2.2.1 for woody in cd...

Hi!

I am running woody at work and at home, and I want to install the Jamie Strandboge's backport of gnome2.2.1. At home I have a slow internet connection, but at work the connection is better. I want to create a cd at work with all the gnome2.2.1 stuff (which is at http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/) in order to install gnome2.2.1 at home from this cd. How can I create it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Marcelo
--
Marcelo Chiapparini