RE: Shell based text editor for writing prose

I tried many editors, I found them all crap.

What I wanted was a port of Edit which came with MSDos6.  Alas there is non.

I did try using RHIDE, a programming IDE, for a while, ok as a text editor.

These days I just use Touch to create a file and then Midnight Commander's
built in editor.

Matt

--

http://the-riotact.com