[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

RE: upgrading to unstable KDE

I've been using it for 2 weeks now without any issues whatsoever.


-----Original Message-----
From: Levi Waldron [mailto:levi.waldron@utoronto.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 4:21 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: upgrading to unstable KDE

I'm running Woody right now, but am tempted to dselect-upgrade KDE to the 
3.10 in unstable (because of the improvements to kmail).  Any thoughts 
on the potential pain/painlessness of this upgrade, before I try it?  If 
there's a fair chance of having to spend a lot of time fixing a broken 
system, I'll just wait for it to arrive in testing.


To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org 
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Reply to: