Error in Shell Script!!

Howdy!

I know this is really not on topic, but I'm having some issues with my
script I have created and getting desprate. I'm a bit stuck till I get
this figured out.

My script was working and everything was fine, now its giving me an
error on a line which looks fine.

If anyone is not busy, or willing to help you can get me on AIM:
BimmerLovR or ICQ: 24721190, and even gaim kernelphr34k.

I'm getting an error around line 73 which is:

guess: line 73: syntax error near unexpected token `elif'
guess: line 73: `       elif [ "$answer2" = "n" ] || [ "$answer2" = "N"
] ; then'

The line is:

  elif [ "$answer2" = "n" ] || [ "$answer2" = "N" ] ; then

A snippet of the code which should be enough can be found here:

http://kernelphr34k.home.attbi.com/error

This is only part of the script, and yes everything is defined. This is
in BASH!

Thank you for your help, and suggestions!!!

____
Alex Togstad
Web Developer
alextogstad@3dretreat.com

--Custom Built Servers the way you want them. Ask me for a free quote!!