Re: How to manage a large number of JPEG images?

Thomas H. George,,, wrote:

I have the first 93 JPEG images from the new digital camera on my hard drive. The gimp will load an image and print it perfectly. I see it also has an option to create a thumbnail of an image. What I would like is an album of thumbnails of all 93 images with the ability to click on any one of them to see it full size. I did an apt-cache search and found gallery but I don't really want a web-based program. Is there other software available to handle this problem?

Tom George

You might want to give gThumb a try.

IFireBall.