Re: How to reply to a message in the archives without breaking thread

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 09:41:01PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 12:44:46PM +0000, Shri Shrikumar wrote:
> > I sent a message to the list recently which I stupidly deleted. I would
> > like to reply to it and have found it in the archives. I would like to
>
> Well, you can either ask me to forward you a copy (since I've started
> archiving towards the beginning of this month) or you can, get an mbox
> of the message in question.

It seems that non-DD's can't get mbox's of the list archives,
unfortunately.  You can, however, get the Message-ID from the HTML
source of each message.  It's commented out, for some reason, so you'll
actually have to actually 'view source'.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>                              http://www.ertius.org/
Signed mail preferred: http://www.gnupg.org/        Do I look like I want a CC?