Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 07:14:19PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> I just emailed his abuse department for harassment.  With a little
> luck, it'll solve itself shortly.

Dangit, you beat me to it. I was saving it for its next blasphemy. And,
for the record, I hereby state that I don't want to receive any mail
from that entity any more. Abuse, do you copy?

Cheers,
Nick

--
|                  And AC said: "Let there be light!"                  |