Re: resizing windows

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 05:53:52PM -0500, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
> As a Red Hat user, I have found Debian to be a little odd frankly. Why is
> Woody using so much ancient software?

Huh? I've got no idea what you are talking about, sorry. If you want the
latest funky stuff, run sid. If you want stability, run woody. You can't
have both at the same time. Still, I don't see what's ancient about
stable. My server and laptop are running woody, no complaints.

When I think about it (and look at the uptime of 53 days for my main box
running unstable), perhaps you can have both...

Cheers,
Nick

--
|              Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Third Law:              |