Re: Window Sizing in Gnome

Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:

> I am having trouble resizing windows in Gnome. In KDE one can put the
> cursor over the right hand border of a particular window frame and then
> resize it. This is unavaiable in Gnome as far as I can see.

This is not a Gnome vs. KDE thing; it just has to do with your current
window manager and what theme it is using. If you are using a fairly
ordinary Gnome configuration, then your window manager is probably
either Metacity or Sawfish. The Gnome control panel should have a
configuration tool for the one you're using. Look through the available
themes offered there and choose one that provides sizing controls
wrapped all the way around the window if that's what you want.

Craig