Re: Linux Sucketh not.

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 19:57, Mr. Baldwin wrote:
> BTW, Linux doesn't suck.
>
> Linux ROCKS!
>
> War sucks.
> Microsoft sucks.
> Professional development seminars suck.
> Traffic sucks.
>
> Lots of things suck.
> But not Linux.
> Linux is cool.
>
> Now, when I signed onto this list the only digest option I could see was read-only...Was I mistaken?  I would prefer to receive the list in digest, if possible...Anyone?
>
> tony
> ---
> School-library.net
> Read, Connect, Learn!

I got the digest - for less than one week. You can't follow threads with
it, and it is several big emails a day, at relatively indeterminate
times, often apparently missing some of the key posts in numerous
threads (they may be in a previous or even later digest.)
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org