Re: philosophy mailing list

Natali Gulbahce said:
> Hey all,
>
> Is this a philosophy mail list or Debian user list?
>
> I am getting tired of getting commentary emails long and philosophical. Am
> I missing sth?
> Is this the way mail lists work?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

"Help and discussion among users of Debian"

note the use of the word 'discussion'. and the phrase 'users of debian'.

I view it as a generic list for people that use debian, no specific
topics. There are a TON of debian mailing lists, perhaps another
one would be better targetted for your purposes.

nate
(debian-user member off and on(on mostly) since ~98/99)