Re: Raising Debian Awareness

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 10:48, debian parisc wrote:
> I sent this message already, but I'm not sure it got through.
>
> I'm trying to get the corporate suits to look at debian for some of our
> existing hp, sparc and intel platforms. What I need to understand is how it
> is being used out there.
>
> Also what you did in order to convince your business that debian GNU/Linux
> was right for a specific project. So I've set up a simply form at
> www.formdesk.com/linuxdaddy/debiansurvey that can be filled in.  If you
> don't want to fill the online form in, then it is displayed below and you
> can just reply to the list (please trim your quotations if you do this).

Hi,

I wonder if you might post the results of the survey somewhere as well.
Just out of interest.

Also, http://counter.li.org/reports/ will give you some extra info
although that is not debian specific.

Shri

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com