RE: Newbee-ish X and root question

When you su, do an su - or su -m to get root's context or your users context
respectively.  I.E. it keeps all your environment variables, path, etc.

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell