Re: Disable mozilla plugins selectively

Hi,

http://www.privoxy.org/ is a good solution. It's the following of
junkbuster. You can disable a plugin by default, and you can re-enable
them site by site. Since it will change the HTML code embedding the
flash file, so more messages about a missing plugin. Also, I think more recent
versions of mozilla have a switch for that, and maybe some prefs.js
editing could do it on 1.0.

Simon

* Dave Sherohman (esper@sherohman.org) [030321 17:42]: