Re: [OT] Anything simpler than emacspeak?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [OT] Anything simpler than emacspeak?
- From: Patrick Wiseman <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:19:29 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0303240818040.21470-100000@watson>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0303240755130.21154-100000@watson>
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 at 8:02am, I wrote:
:DECtalk's 'say' is supposed to take input as stdin, too, but 'echo "Say
:something" | say' doesn't do anything :(
'echo "Say something" | say -', however, _does_, so maybe I'm making some
Patrick Wiseman firstname.lastname@example.org
Linux user #17943 *Google First, Ask Later*