horde-2.2 on woody, php4 problem :(

Hi guys I am trying to install and configure imp + horde on woody, I
instaled apache, php4, perl-mod, and all stuffs needed for runing horde from
debian woody packges. I test php suport on apache with this php script:
<? setlocale ("LC_TIME", "pt_BR"); ?>
Today is <b><? print(strftime ("%A, %d de %B de %Y")); ?><b>

So the php suport works fine :)
But when I try to run test.php from horde(not the version of woody packges,
but the version 2.2.tgz downloaded from horde page) My apache can't reconize
this script :( My netscape on client try to downloaded it

I configure apache php suport editing httpd.conf and add this lines:
    LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.shtml index.cgi index.php
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Can anyone help me?
Any sugestion?

tks