Re: mozilla/unstable doesn't want to work with j2re1.4 ?

Paul Scott wrote:

daniel huhardeaux wrote:

stavel@brailcom.org wrote:

I have installed j2re1.4 from blackdown mirror.

ii mozilla 1.3-2 Mozilla Web Browser - dummy package ii j2re1.4 1.4.0.99beta-1 Blackdown Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, St

You have to use an java compiled undef gcc3.2

Which may mean we either have to compile it (Blackdown Java) ourselves or wait for the Debian package or go back to mozilla 1.2 for a while.

I should have said compile or install from tar.gz or wait for the Debian package..

Paul